Amrop in Russia
The Amrop Group is a global executive search firm originally founded in Paris in 1977. We are a network of independent but interdependent locally owned firms. The Amrop Group has 91 offices in 57 countries, making it the most widely represented executive search firm in the world. Amrop established its presence in Russia in 1994.
Offering more than just outstanding executive search capabilities, Amrop in Russia works in partnership with clients to strengthen leadership talent within the organisation. All our services are carried out in accordance to strict guidelines. We adhere to the highest international standards of ethical behavior which ensure we represent clients with dignity in the market and treat candidates with the respect they deserve.
General Purpose: The execution of search solution defined and agreed with the Client. On the basis of thorough knowledge of a specific market and a pool of executives within this market Researcher identifies and pre-selects the most qualified Candidates for the search.
Reporting to: Managing Partner as a Line Manager
Assignment Manager/Consultant per search
Executing the Search Process
As the "owner" of the Search process the Researcher is responsible for Long List of candidates preparation. His/ Her accountability is the thorough market knowledge with regard to project. He/ She discusses a search strategy to the Assignment Manager /Consultant responsible for the assignment. He/ She identifies sources and targets, approaches and selects candidates for the Long List, which is presented to the Assignment Manager /Consultant
- Build-up Search Strategies, Assignment Briefs and Job Profiles
- Build a list of target companies by cold and database research according to the search strategy; contact sources and assess key players within target industries; compile a Long List of candidates
- Make initial direct approach to candidates, pre-screen by phone / reference
- Obtain CV and introduce the most qualifying candidates to the Assignment Manager /Consultant
- Interview relevant candidates. Coordinate and attend interviews between the Assignment Manager /Consultant and candidates. Participated in creation of the Short List
- Prepare Confidential report (CV part) according to the Company's standards
- Communicate with the Assignment Manager /Consultant regarding the ongoing Search process; present Long List, discuss deadlines and propose changes in the search strategy if necessary
- Treat professionally all candidates contacted by Amrop Russia in respect of confidentiality of the contact, timely feedback after meetings and upon search completion
- Develop and maintain a wide network of high level contacts for sourcing and references
- Assignment administration: arranging meetings of Short Listed candidates with clients, coordination of their travel arrangements and etc.
- The Researcher plays a key support role in the Business Development process: all leads (gained from candidates or mass-media) need to be communicated to Partner/Consultant/ Assignment Manager in a timely manner.
As the principal user of Company's database the Researcher updates and structures the information entered according to the Company's standards - all that ensures the databases are used as reliable and efficient search tools.
- Keep the database updated, making sure all relevant information regarding assignments, contacts with candidates/clients are entered correctly and according to Amrop standards
- Keep all shared search process related documentation updated
- Keep all information of the Data base strictly confidential as well as all information regarding clients, candidates and assignments. This information remains property of the Company.
Market Knowledge Transfer
- Collect and structure general information on various business sectors and industries and their specifics. On a regular basis to share with the Research team such information in order to improve its professional level.
- The Researcher fulfills all administrative tasks linked to the search process and relevant to the job role, office procedures and Line Manager's requirement.